Here’s a nearly-complete team photo from this weekend’s SPRINT training retreat.
07 Feb 2014 Leave a comment
Thank you for making a tax-deductible donation toward your student’s SPRINT trip! Below you will find some instructions for making an online donation. If you have any questions about this process, feel free to call (206) 378-5403 or email email@example.com.
Thank you again for support SPRINT and its students as they learn & serve around the globe.
The John Perkins Center staff
1) Go to the SPU Home page (http://spu.edu/)
2) On the dark grey header, scroll over “Give to SPU”
3) Click the “Give Now” tan button
4) Under Donation Information, fill in your gift amount (E.g. $5, $10, etc.)
5) In the Designation drop down, choose “Other”
6) Type “SPRINT” in the “Other” text box
7) Click the “Add Gift to Cart” button
8) Under “Additional Information”
a. In the “In Memory/Honor of” box, type the student name & country they are traveling to (E.g. Jane Doe – Guatemala SPRINT trip)
9) Fill in the Billing, Payment information sections
10) If your employer is matching the gift, fill in the Matching Gifts section
11) Click the “Give Now” tan button at the bottom of the page
28 Oct 2013 Leave a comment
SPRINT engages Seattle Pacific University students in short-term summer international missions and service trips in partnership with local community leaders around the globe. SPRINT’s pre-trip training and post-trip debriefing processes emphasize the importance of understanding culture, partnering alongside development instead of perpetuating colonialism, and the value of a life-long integration of faith, learning and service.
This summer SPRINT will send teams to 8 countries around the world. Learn more at www.spu.edu/sprint.
In Rwanda students will learn about post-genocide reconciliation though workshops, home visits and economic development projects and will teach culturally-relevant life-skills classes, supported by Rwandan staff. Learn more about our partner in Rwanda, All Across Africa, at www.allacrossafrica.org.